- I can totally relate to the fear of sharing your love with another child. I feel that I love AJ with my entire heart and soul...how do you love another one the same way? And then I fear his reaction to another child. It would break my heart to think he ever felt left out or loved any less.
- I fear losing him...looking away for a second and looking back and he is gone. I think I tend to be over protective by nature, but would rather be safe than sorry.
- I fear SIDS...I finally at the age of nearly two let him sleep with Douglas and a blanket...but still check to make sure he is breathing every night...and move the cover under his shoulders.
- I fear our first trip to the ER. Luckily we have made it nearly two years and yet see much blood or had to speed off to the hospital.
- I fear big dogs, parking lots, large bodies of water around AJ.
- I fear a resentful teenager and fighting over who he hangs out with...how do you keep them sweet and innocent?
- I fear anyone ever touching him in an unpure way. I watch too many Law & Orders. My children will NEVER go into a public restroom alone.
I could go over forever...children are priceless. I pray everyday that he is always happy, healthy, and safe.